Download and Install
Installing, updating, and authorising with the Spitfire Audio App and Native Accesss.
- How do I install BBCSO Discover?
- How to Install Spitfire Audio and SA Recordings Libraries
- How Can I Redownload a Product or an Update?
- Where do I install my plugins for Logic or GarageBand?
- Where do I install my plugins for Cubase?
- Where do I install my plugins for Pro Tools?
- Why are my instruments not displaying in Native Access?
- The Serial Does Not Belong to a Known Product - Native Access (ESP)
- The Serial Does Not Belong to a Known Product - Native Access
- "Library path is not valid" when adding a Kontakt Player library in Native Access
- Native Access Recognised the Serial Number but did not Install.
- I've registered my library in Native Access, why can I not see it in Kontakt?
The Spitfire Audio App
- How to Repair a Library in the Spitfire App
- Where should I Install the VST on Windows?
- What should I do if the install button in the App is red?
- LABS is not installing correctly
- How to Repair All LABS Libraries
- Spitfire App - System Error during installation (Windows)