Sometimes, after authorising your library in Native Access you may find the following you library may need to be re-added every time you launch Kontakt
To resolve this:
1) Remove the library XML file from the following location:
Mac - HD/Library/Application Support/Native Instruments/Service Centre
WIN - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Native Instruments\Service Center
2) Remove the preference files for the Library, and Kontakt. The below articles demonstrate this process:
3) Having removed the preference files for both Library and Kontakt, open Native Access.
4) Navigate to "Not Installed Products" in Native Access and Install Kontakt again.
5) Navigate to "Not Installed Products" in Native Access and relink your library.
If this issue persists afterwards, please contact us to troubleshoot further.