If you would like to remove a product from Native Access on your machine, you will need to do so by deleting the relevant registry folder.
Removing The Library
1. First, identify the library that you would like to remove from Native Access. In this example, I will be removing my authorisation of Albion IV: Uist. Once you've confirmed the library, be sure to close Native Access.
2. In the Start Menu search bar, type regedit and press enter. This will open the Registry Editor.
3. In the dropdown on the left hand side, look for HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Native Instruments.
4. Delete the folder for the library you wish to remove.
5. Next, continuing from the dropdown go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > Software > Native Instruments and delete the same library folder as in the previous steps.
6. Open Native Access and check that the library is no longer listed in the Installed category.