The Spitfire Harp Slid articulation in the main techniques patch can sometimes make a noise that sounds like static when played.
This occurs due to the AET filter on RR1 being active. Please do the following:
1) Open the patch with the wrench icon
2) Select ‘RR1’ under ‘slid’ in the ‘Monitor’ Tab.
3) Make sure ‘Edit All Groups’ is active by clicking on it. It should be red.
4) Click on the ‘AET Filt.’ in ‘Group Insert/FX’
5) Click on Bypass under the ‘AET’ section.
Below is a screen grab to show these steps clearly.
If you have further issues with this patch, please reach out to support.