As of July 27th 2020, Spitfire made available Ólafur Arnalds Evolutions and Composer Toolkit as "Player Library" Products.
This means you can now use the free Kontakt Player to run these libraries.
It is important to understand that these two conversions are two new products, and not an update.
This means those who owned the two previous versions, which were loaded by the Kontakt Files Tab, will need to do a full install and authorise in Native Access to see these in the libraries tab.
Installing and Authorising
- To install these libraries, open the Spitfire Audio App. If you do not have this already, find it here.
- Click install on the library you are installing.
- Select your dedicated sample libraries folder, using the folder Icon on the right hand side.
- Once installed, register your dedicated serial number inside Native Access.
- In Native access, go to not installed products , select Locate library and browse for your Spitfire Audio - Ólafur Arnalds Composer Toolkit / Evolutions folder.