If you're using a dedicated plugin library, and you are unable to view the entire User Interface, follow these steps to change the plugin size.
1. Open the plugin within your DAW of choice.
2. Navigate to the plugin settings in the top right corner of the UI
3. On the left hand side, click "Interface"
4. Change the value in the box for "Default Scale" to 0.75 and click "Set".
5. Your plugin size will then shrink, allowing you to view the whole plugin.
If you wish to further customize the size you can grab the handle in the bottom right corner and drag to resize the plugin. You can then use the "Get" function to make your custom size the default for any instance of the plugin. When you're happy with your settings, be sure to click "Save"!