If you own one of our "Player" libraries you will be able to add it via the Libraries tab in Kontakt and Kontakt Player. These libraries will appear in the left-most panel in Kontakt:
The lowest version of Kontakt Player you can now use with all of our libraries is 5.6.8. If you do not have this version, you can freely update via the Native Access Application.
If you are unsure whether your library is a Player library or not, there are a few quick and easy ways to confirm:
1) Your library came with a serial number (check here for a list of your accounts serial numbers)
2) Under "Product Info" on the product page, you'll see the text "FREE KONTAKT PLAYER INCLUDED"
If your library does not have a serial and uses a dedicated plugin, please click here to view our installation tutorial.
If your library does not have a serial number and is listed as KONTAKT FULL REQUIRED, please click here to view our installation tutorial.
If you are not sure whether your library uses a dedicated plugin, Kontakt Player, or Kontakt Full, please click here to view our compatibility chart.
Installing a Kontakt Player library
1) Open Kontakt and navigate to the Libraries tab, then click the Manage Libraries button as pictured.
2) Clicking this button will open your Kontakt settings. From here choose Launch Native Access. Native Access is available for download from here if need be.
3) Native Access will now open (if you are not logged in you'll be prompted to do so). Once logged in, choose "Add a serial" in the top-left corner of the window.
Native Access will now present you with the following screen:
4) Enter the 25-digit serial number that will have been included in your confirmation email, and then select Add Serial.
Note: You can find any serial numbers on your Spitfire Audio account here.
5) Once the serial number has been added you'll be prompted to view your "Products Not Installed" page. Choose this option and navigate to the library you're registering. For this example we'll be registering Albion V: Tundra.
6) Once you've found the library in question, choose Add Library. You'll now be prompted to navigate to the content location of the library. For Spitfire Audio libraries this would be the location that the Spitfire Audio App downloaded to, and in most cases will be named "Spitfire ... library" or "Spitfire Audio - ...".
In this example, we'd need to browse to the "Spitfire Albion V Tundra library" folder. Once you've selected the location, choose Select Folder.
7) Click Install in Native Access, and then navigate back to Kontakt. You should now see the library appear in your Libraries tab. If this is not the case despite the install being successful, it could be that the library is hidden by default. If this is the case please follow these steps.