In some cases we can't squash them all and bugs shamefully make their way through.
A bug is typically described as a flaw or fault in the design or operation of a library, which causes unexpected behavior as a result. Some examples of this:
- Keys not triggering a sample or missing round robins
- Tuning issues
- Consistent errors or crashes when loading a library in a DAW
- CC assignments not being recalled
If you think you have found a bug, please contact us HERE with all the relevant information:
- A description of the bug you have found
- A screencast (video) of the bug happening, or an audio example
- The exact patch name (or patches) in question and also the library
This will help us in replicating the issue and logging it accordingly with the development team.