It is now possible to purchase select Spitfire libraries via Native Instruments, and install them directly via Native Access.
The libraries are as follows.
- Spitfire Audio - Ambient Guitars,
- Spitfire Audio - British Drama Toolkit,
- Spitfire Audio - Hauschka Composer Toolkit,
- Spitfire Audio - London Contemporary Orchestra Textures,
- Spitfire Audio - Ólafur Arnalds Evolutions,
- Spitfire Audio - Ólafur Arnalds Composer Toolkit,
- Spitfire Audio - Ólafur Arnalds Chamber Evolutuions
- Spitfire Audio - London Contemporary Orchestra Textures
- Spitfire London Contemporary Orchestra Strings
On purchasing these libraries via Native Instruments, you will be given a unique serial number by Native. That serial number needs adding to Native Access using the "add serial" option.
Once added, from the "Not Installed" libraries tab of Native Access, you can download.
These libraries can also be purchased by the Spitfire Audio Website. In this instance, we will provide the serial number in your download ready email.
When the serial number is registered in Native Access, you will be given two options:
If you have downloaded the library content using the Spitfire downloader, you can use the locate function.
If not, you can install via Native Access.
We advise downloading via our app, so we can help you troubleshoot any install issues.