If you have hanging MIDI notes, a plugin isn't loading samples properly, have moved the sample location on your system, or want to apply an update to an existing project file, you can use the "Refresh" button in the top of the plugin UI. Clicking the button will refresh the instrument, while "alt+click" will refresh the entire plugin.
You can also right click the refresh button for a menu of options.
- Update Instruments to Latest Version
- This will reload the patch using any applied updates. This is useful when loading an older project file after installing an update to a library.
- Refresh Samples
- This is the same as simply clicking the icon and will refresh the samples in the plugin. This is useful if you have hanging notes.
- Refresh Plugin Instance
- This is the same as the "alt + click" behavior on the icon, and will refresh the samples as well as the plugin itself. This can be useful if the plugin is acting strange, or if there are hanging notes.
- Refresh All Instances
- This will do the same plugin instance behavior, but across all instances of this plugin in your project. For example, if you have 3 instances of LABS that have hanging notes, you can use this option on just one of them to refresh all 3 at the same time.