Brass in particular really benefits from getting a little more distance from the instrument to allow the sound to timbrally balance before it hits the mics. For this reason we’ve added a ‘mid’ distance option on the Brass and Woodwind sounds.
Articles in this section
- Will Orchestral Swarm be included in the 'Swarms' collection?
- Why is the mid room mic not available on the strings in Orchestral Swarm?
- I'm not familiar with the microphones used in Orchestral Swarm
- How do I orchestrate with Orchestral Swarm?
- Will Orchestral Swarm Blend with wetter libraries from Spitfire?
- How can I use Orchestral Swarm effectively?
- What context is Orchestral Swarm best used in?
- Why do I need Orchestral Swarm?
- How It Works - Orchestral Swarm