With other more static libraries we tend to layer up a lot of different sounds to give our music life. This isn’t necessary with Orchestral Swarm, so don’t muddy your music by overlaying - let the Water flow! Whilst British Grove gave us the all important focus we desired we also find that the addition of reverb and liberal top end EQ-ing also works a treat if you want to go super widescreen.
Articles in this section
- Will Orchestral Swarm be included in the 'Swarms' collection?
- Why is the mid room mic not available on the strings in Orchestral Swarm?
- I'm not familiar with the microphones used in Orchestral Swarm
- How do I orchestrate with Orchestral Swarm?
- Will Orchestral Swarm Blend with wetter libraries from Spitfire?
- How can I use Orchestral Swarm effectively?
- What context is Orchestral Swarm best used in?
- Why do I need Orchestral Swarm?
- How It Works - Orchestral Swarm