Remember that you have an ensemble playing, so firstly think of this as orchestral sections - ask yourself what you want the Low Strings to be doing in this part, then just go for it and let yourself play! Remember, if it sounds good, it is good.
Articles in this section
- Will Orchestral Swarm be included in the 'Swarms' collection?
- Why is the mid room mic not available on the strings in Orchestral Swarm?
- I'm not familiar with the microphones used in Orchestral Swarm
- How do I orchestrate with Orchestral Swarm?
- Will Orchestral Swarm Blend with wetter libraries from Spitfire?
- How can I use Orchestral Swarm effectively?
- What context is Orchestral Swarm best used in?
- Why do I need Orchestral Swarm?
- How It Works - Orchestral Swarm