No, Phobos is restricted to the loops and samples that BT has created specially for this product.
Articles in this section
- How it Works - BT Phobos v1.1.4
- "Incompatible Audio Units found" when launching Logic with Phobos installed on Mac OS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Known issue with Time/Pitch in Convolvers
- How do I move the Phobos content onto a different drive?
- Why does my DAW always open Phobos Organ instead of my saved preset?
- I want to automate a control in Phobos, how do I do it?
- How do I save my own presets in Phobos?
- Where are the AU / VST / AAX plugins on Mac?
- BT Phobos is not showing up in my Library Manager?
- Where is the user manual for Phobos?